Here are some helpful tips :
1. Stay out of the sun for 48 hours after waxing.
2. Make sure the hair is at least 1/4 of an inch long.
If you normally shave, you will need to let the hair grow out for 7 - 9 days.
3. Apply a non fragrance moisturizer to waxed area daily.
4. Remove any residue with oil, this will disolve the wax residue left on skin.
5. You will probably want to wear loose fitting clothing after a waxing session to
avoid the skin becoming irritated.
6. As hair starts to grow back in, Exfoliate the skin using a Loofa sponge or other
exfoliation accessory (WIZKER is a good option, which can be purchased on Amazon).
This gets rid of dead skin and helps prevent ingrown hairs.
7. To reduce pain take you can take a pain reducer such as Tylenol, no Ibuprofen.
8. Rubbing the area with an ice cube right afterwards is also recommended.
This can help calm down protesting nerve endings. Also applying Aquaphor
after waxing is extremely helpful relieving irritation.
Website powered by Network Solutions®